– I can see 34 colours, my husband can see all 39. He hates yellow more than any other colour. Perhaps I shouldn’t wear that yellow jumper I knitted?
– Spring may have actually arrived. Today we walked to the country pub and for the the 45 minute stroll I didn’t need a jacket. It felt so good.
– I miss my own Maj and to help I’ve been listening to this hilarious podcast on my walk to work. It’s a bit like being in the room with my best friend and I actually laugh out loud whilst walking down the street.
– Sometimes a fresh coat of paint is as good as an overhaul. I think we may have bought ourselves some time on the bathroom. Phew!
– Posts like this one are doing nothing to quell my cocktail passion.
– It’s International Women’s Day today. In case you were wondering International Men’s Day is November 19th as Richard Herring has been rather amusingly pointing out.